Eagle Water Repellent
- Bridge decks and supports.
- Parking structures.
- Concrete, block or brick walls and chimneys.
- Driveways, including exposed aggregate.
- Sidewalks, patios, balconies and steps.
- Concrete pavers and retaining walls.
- Marine floats and docks.
- Stucco walls.
- Asbestos cement.
- Use to treat any masonry surface made from concrete, brick, mortar, grout, tile, terra-cotta, plaster, stone and limestone.
- Porous wood.
Features and Benefits
- Long service life translates into low overall cost
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying and low odour
- Excellent penetration
- Breathable – excellent vapour transmission
- No change of surface gloss only very slight darkening of original surface colour enhancing the natural colours of the surface
- Contains no organic solvents
- Low VOC (meets EPA regulations)
- Excellent water repellency
- Water-based; eliminates the safety concerns related to flammability, fumes and toxicity
- Can be used for outdoor or indoor and enclosed applications with minimal odour
- Excellent moisture vapour transmission (breathability) means it will not contribute to condensation problems.
- Works as a chloride screen to protect against salt attack from de-icing salts, sea water, etc.
- Helps to protect reinforcing steel from corrosion
- Resists acid rain and other chemicals
- Helps to prevent freeze/thaw damage
- Resists mildew and moss formation
- Resists rust stains and efflorescence
- Easy clean-up with water
Eagle Water-Repellent is a water-based state-of-the-art water-repellent sealer specifically designed for concrete, brick and masonry.
Eagle Water-Repellent works better and lasts much longer than conventional sealers because it chemically reacts with the substrate to form an insoluble, water-repellent barrier. This barrier is within the surface so it cannot wear away, fade, yellow, crack or peel. The finished application enhances the surface’s natural colour still allowing breathability.