Final Flat Roof – FFR-K1
- Designed to protect a variety of roofing systems surfaces.
- Highly suitable for water proofing solutions in both new and refurbishment projects.
- Excellent for applications over single or multi layer sheet membranes.
- Ideal for complex roofing detail with limited accessibility
- Especially suited to applications where surface movement may defeat protection of a rigid, non-reinforced coating.
- Includes, but not exclusively: Asphalt, Tar, butyl rubber, PVC, TPO, rubber, concrete, foam, wood, and metal.
Features and Benefits
- Kevlar® infused.
- Can be applied in WET or dry conditions.
- ASTM elongation of 220% (55% with re-enforcing scrim)
- Withstands ponding water carrying a 20 year warranty with the full system application.
- Labour costs – does not always require the removal of exiting roof surfaces or re-pitching.
- Endorsed by International Green Energy Council.
- Highly suitable for both new and remedial projects.
- Excellent adhesion for applications over single or multi layer sheet membranes.
- Ideal for complex roofing detail with limited accessibility.
- Especially suited to applications where surface movement may defeat protection of a rigid, non-re-enforced coating.
- High reflectivity helps reduce cooling costs.
- Manufactured in the USA and in use since 1959
The Roofing Store – Official retail stockist of FFR-K1, Mule-Hide Tapes and Re-enforcing Scrim – Store Locations
|An overview of an FFR-K1 application (This guide is NOT a substitute for offical training and certification)||Play Video|
|Watch FFR-K1 spray applied. (Contact ABEP Ltd for pump specifications)||Play Video|
Flexible, Kevlar® infused, thermo-set polyurethane, with a pre polymer.
Single component, no mixing, no priming required.
Includes, but not exclusively: Asphalt, Tar, butyl rubber, PVC, TPO, rubber, concrete, foam, wood, and metal. Provides anti corrosive properties by completely sealing off substrates from salt air and other corrosive elements.
100% adhesion of product to clean and sound substrate. Adheres to damp/wet surfaces without priming. (newly poured concrete or petroleum products require time to cure/leach)
Strength & Flexibility
Retains flexibility in sub zero conditions
Withstands damage from most chemicals and severe environments.
Withstands ponding water (with the full system application)
Especially suited to applications where surface movement may defeat the protection of a rigid, non-reinforced coating.
Brush and roller or sprayed with specialised spray equipment.
Suitable for coating petroleum-based surfaces.
Can be applied and will cure in most climatic conditions, including in the wet, under water and in sub zero temperatures.
Can be coloured with powdered oxide at time of application or painted after curing.
High Albedo (provided no colour change has been made to the products manufactured colour of white)
Viable alternative to expensive roof removal and disposal costs.