Blue Barrier – Joint Filler 2200
|Gallery||Blue Barrier System||Technical Documents|
- Window and Door Installations.
- Mechanical Penetrations.
- Flashing Details.
- Voids in Multiple Substrates.
Features and Benefits
- Large joint and seam filler, bridges gaps up to 20 mm (3⁄4”) on multiple substrates.
- Single stage product/ No mixing needed.
- Superior shore hardness/ Prevents membrane wear and tear.
- Exceptional adhesion/ Bonds to multiple substrates.
- Non sag, creates a better and cleaner application bead 220% elongation.
- Environmentally friendly/ Solvent free, isocyanate free and low VOC.
- Proprietary modified (STPE) technology/ Provides superior adhesion.
- Wet surface application/ Bonds and cures in wet conditions.
- Class A surface burning rated / Provides added fire protection against flame spread and smoke development.
Blue Barrier Joint Filler 2200 is a structural adhesive and detail sealant used to fill voids and seams and to bond dissimilar materials. Joint Filler can be applied to surfaces and substrates that have been prepared per the BEP® Blue Barrier Application Guides.
Blue Barrier Joint Filler 2200 is part of the BEP® air and moisture barrier system.