Blue Barrier – Liquid Wrap 2300
|Gallery||Blue Barrier System||Technical Documents|
- Full Wall Assembly Air & Moisture Barrier.
- Vertical Above Grade Multiple Substrate Protection.
Features and Benefits
- Single stage product, no additives needed.
- One step application, no primer required.
- Permeable, allows substrates to breathe.
- Low viscosity, supports airless sprayer and power roller applications.
- Exceptional adhesion, bonds to multiple substrates.
- Proprietary modified (STPE) technology, produces seamless membrane.
- Isocyanate free, Low VOC.
- Wet surface application, bonds and cures in wet conditions.
- Class A surface burning rated, provides added fire protection against flame spread and smoke development.
Blue Barrier Liquid Wrap 2300 is a spray applied, fully adhered, permeable, air and moisture building envelope protection membrane. This thin mm, seamless substrate coating can be applied with an approved airless sprayer. Liquid Wrap can be sprayed over surfaces and substrates that have been prepared per the BEP® Blue Barrier Application Guides.
Blue Barrier Liquid Wrap 2300 is part of the BEP® air and moisture barrier system.