Membrane Roofing & Waterproofing Systems NZ
At ABEP, we provide an industry-leading range of waterproofing products for buildings, structures, and other locations. If you are looking for waterproofing systems or a waterproofing membrane solution in NZ, contact us.
UV Stable Membranes
The membrane roofing and building waterproofing solutions that we supply in NZ are UV stable. In fact, all our products have been specifically designed to withstand New Zealand weather conditions.
We manufacture our products in-house too so you can be sure of the quality. Get in touch today to find out more.
Moss Killer, Concrete Sealer for Pools, Building Wraps, and More – Our Products
- Waterproofing solutions for flat roofs, pitched roofs, decks, internal gutters, walls, window flashings, door flashings
- Flood protection products
- Aquarium waterproofing and products for making repairs to concrete swimming pools, including sealer products, in your NZ home
- Repairs and waterproofing of water storage tanks and storage ponds
- Waterproofing membrane that glows in the dark so is suitable for substrates that need to be visible at night such as on stairs, steps, building entrances, tunnels, bridge rails, walkways, and more
- Moss killer products suitable for NZ properties
- Waterproof membrane for decks
- Liquid flashing solutions
What You Can Expect
The waterproofing products that we manufacture and supply are ideal for remedial works whether you are a homeowner or contractor working to repair leaking buildings or completing renovation projects.
Our range of products is suitable for both commercial and domestic applications plus we have products that are regularly used on other structures including bridges and walkways.
There are a number of key features that apply regardless of the ABEP product you need:
- We manufacture our products so they can be applied to most substrates with minimal hassle. Our Eco Seal 100 product, for example, can be applied without first applying a primer. Our MSCP Aqua Guard product is another example. It can be applied in wet or dry conditions, including underwater.
- Our products were developed for NZ’s climate and conditions. This means they can handle the weather variations we are all familiar with.
- We also supply our products to other countries, including the USA.
- We don’t use solvents in the manufacture of our products, and they are environmentally friendly.
- You’ll get a warranty on the product you choose. Depending on the product, this warranty will be for up to 30 years.
- If required, we can custom manufacture the product you need according to your requirements.
- We offer competitive prices.
- Our expertise and knowledge in the industry are unparalleled. If you need help or advice, contact us as a member of our team will be happy to help.
- You can apply the product yourself or you can use one of our approved applicators.